Oct – 2020
With limited outings this year due to covid, Eve and Shadow were pleased to jump a double clear in a competitive 1.40m Grand Prix Qualifier finishing in 4th Place.
Unfortunately, the next morning, Shadow had a slight swelling to a hind leg so Eve made the decision not to jump him in the Grand Prix and go for a vet check on Monday which later showed a small strain which needed rest.
Quote from Eve, “I was bitterly disappointed not to compete again, but the horse’s welfare comes first and foremost. Shadow puts 100% into every round he jumps for me and it’s just a testament to his dedication that he still produced a double clear having incurred a small strain during the course. He will now have some rest and field time until he is feeling 100% again.”